Eat your way to better health
If you are considering improving your health through better nutrition or just simply trying to find out more about what could be contributing to your health issues consider the following questions:
- Do you feel below par and lacking in energy?
- Are you struggling with your weight?
- Do you have a sneaking suspicion that something in your diet is making you unwell?
- Are you confused by the conflicting messages about diet and nutrition presented in the media?
- Do you want to make sure your children have an optimum diet so they can grow up well and healthy?
- Would you like to improve your digestive health?
- Are general aches and pains getting you down?
- Do you keep getting colds and infections that you can’t shake off?
- Are you having trouble conceiving or want to make sure you and your partner are in tip-top shape before planning for a baby?
- Would you like to improve your child’s health, mood and behaviour?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then you may well benefit from a Nutritional Therapy consultation with professional nutritionist Sally Pilkington based in Carmarthen.
Your health is your most important asset – but do you know how to protect it? Good nutrition and lifestyle choices are fundamental to good health and often small changes can bring about amazing results.
Nutritional therapy uses a naturopathic approach, working with individual clients to give you the tools for optimum health which can work very well alongside conventional treatments and therapies. Nutritional therapists recognise that each person is an individual with different needs and genetic susceptibilities and an individual diet and lifestyle programme will be designed for you personally to meet your health goals and needs.
Sally practices from The Waverley in Carmarthen which is in easy reach of Llanelli, Swansea, St Clears, Tenby and the surrounding areas and from Maesycrugiau which is close to Llandysul, Pencader, Lampeter, Llanybydder and Newcastle Emlyn.